The Acer Chromebook 15 is the World’s first Chromebook with a 15.6-inch HD display. It is also the first Chromebook featuring the latest Intel processor based on Broadwell micro-architecture and it uses the new dual-band 802.11ac wireless technology. It all adds up to the right mix of features to make you think bigger and reimagine what’s possible with a Chromebook.
- Intel Celeron Dual-Core 3205U 1.5 GHz Processor (Broadwell micro-architecture)
- 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- Can open/edit MS Office files using free embedded QuickOffice editor or Google Docs, and can download Microsoft Office Online (an online version of Microsoft Office) for free. Cannot install standard MS Office software.
- 16 GB Solid-State Drive (SSD); No CD or DVD drive
- 15.6-Inch Full HD IPS Screen, Intel HD Graphics
- Chrome, 9-hour battery life