Amber is the fossilized resin from ancient forests. Natural Amber, heat treated, pressure treated.
- Amber is the lightest and warmest of all gemstones making it a true comfort to wear.
- 60 million years old honey amber is the fossilized resin from ancient forests.
- In ancient times the Greeks referred to amber as “Electron” because it carries electricity through it. The natural warming of amber on your skin links this stone to having calming and natural healing powers.
- Pendant Dimensions Height 0.5 cm Width 1.0 cm Length 3.0 cm
- Chain Dimensions Height 0.1cm Width 0.1 cm Length 46 cm Weight 2.4 gr