Boasting Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning and a bouncy SpEVA® midsole, the GEL-Flux™ 3 is athletic, cushioned, and even a little bit peppy. The upper is built with supportive synthetic overlays and a breathable mesh for optimal fit and comfort, while the Guidance Line® and Guidance Trusstic System® keep the ride smooth and efficient.
- Rear foot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Speva Midsole Material: Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Truss tic System: This Truss tic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Dura sponge Outsole: A blown AHAR rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.