Be your own personal chef when you cook with the Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide Stick. This precision immersion circulator lets you create delectable dishes using the traditional French Sous Vide cooking method. Modern features, including an LED display and a convenient control panel, let you select the right temperature and cooking time for virtually any type of food. Use it with the included reusable cooking bags that are BPA free and FDA Certified.
The Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide Stick comes with manual temperature adjustment settings, so you can select the desired option for slow cooking meats, poultry, fish, or produce. A built-in timer transitions this Sous Vide stick to standby mode when your food is done, and the auto-shutoff feature helps to prevent overcooking. Use the integrated pot holding clamp to keep the device securely attached to the side of your cooking vessel for added safety.
With the Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide Stick in your kitchen, you can create a wide variety of your favorite meals, all without having to turn on your oven or stove. This immersion Sous Vide cooker requires only an electrical outlet and a cooking vessel placed on a flat surface. Use it to make tender, juicy steaks, soft-boiled eggs or vegetables. You can even use it to create delicious desserts using pears, apricots, or plums cooked Sous Vide-style. With its portable design, this Sous Vide cooker can be used virtually anywhere, providing an alternative to traditional machines that take up lots of counter space.
Caring for your Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide Stick is easy, thanks in part to the removable heating element cover. Simply slide the cover off and clean it with a nonabrasive sponge and hot water. The rest of the unit can be cleaned with a damp cloth, and the short power cord prevents tangles.
- EASY & INTUITIVE DESIGN: The Avalon Bay Sous Vide works with virtually any pots you have at home so you can start creating your delicious meals right out of the box! From adjusting the temperature to setting the time, you can do it all on the Avalon Bay Sous Vide itself without the fuss of a phone application.
- FEATURES: The Avalon Bay Sous Vide features an easy-to-read LED control panel, precise temperature control ranging from 104° to 194° Fahrenheit, 800 Watts, stainless steel construction, built-in timer, and auto shut-off.
- HOW IT WORKS: Sous vide is a culinary technique in which food is placed in a Sous Vide Bag and immersed in a water bath and cooked at a very precise, consistent temperature. Professional Chefs use the Sous Vide technique to develop flavors that you cannot get by cooking with any other method.
- RELIABLE, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Create restaurant quality dishes with the Avalon Bay SVS-100 Sous Vide. Beef, Chicken, Pork, Eggs, and much more can be cooked perfectly without the risk of overcooking.
- FREE SOUS VIDE BAGS: The Avalon Bay Sous Vide includes 5 large BPA-Free Sous Vide bags that are FDA approved and have been tested to make sure they are safe to cook in