PinExt - Bachelor In Paradise Contestant Speaks Out Following Show Suspension For Alleged Sexual Misconduct

chris harrison shaking head - Bachelor In Paradise Contestant Speaks Out Following Show Suspension For Alleged Sexual Misconduct

What happens in paradise doesn’t stay in paradise.

As we’ve been encompassing, major drama went down during the first week of filming for season four of Bachelor In Paradisewhen contestant DeMario Jackson was said to be filmed in a sexual encounter with Corinne Olympios, who may have been too drunk to give consent. So sad.

As more detailed information surface, a cast member — who has chosen to remain anonymous — has spoken out about the experience in an interview with People.

Related: Corinne Has Reportedly Lawyered Up

The unnamed reality superstar told the outlet the rest of the contenders were placed on lock down Tuesday, recollecting:

“We were told be left in a certain part of the[ resort] while they figured out what the hell had happened. We knew something bad had happened; there was a dark energy that came around the house. You have to understand that we weren’t even there a few weeks. The play hadn’t even really begun yet.”

Adding 😛 TAGEND

“They stopped taping anything, and we were just kind of there, waiting in limbo. We couldn’t talk to each other about what we knew. On Thursday, one of the camera guys told me that they were probably going to shut down production. I didn’t realize that it was that serious until then. I was like, Wait, they’re thinking of canceling the indicate? ‘ It hadn’t even crossed my intellect that they’d do that.”

It wasn’t until the next day the contenders learned the show had been suspended from a female producer 😛 TAGEND

“One of them was crying. She told us that it was over and we’d all be going home …[ The producer] was like, I don’t think that’s realistic.’ She said that there was an investigation going on, and that could take periods, weeks, or even months. And by that time, we all have lives and jobs and things to go back to, so it merely wasn’t going to work out. They told us that we’d be considered for future seasons and opportunities in the dealership, but that this adventure was likely over.”

It’s unclear as to whether everyone will receive fund( which is usually between $8,000 and $15,000) — which is obviously very frustrating for the persons who left their actual employment creation and lives to head to Mexico 😛 TAGEND

“We’re pissed that this whole thing happened. They could have stopped this before it got this far. We all feel employed. We’re pissed off. People had schemed their lives around this. Contestants cease their jobs for this. We all had to stair away from our real lives for three weeks.”

Apparently, the whole casting is now trying to piece together what happened in private social media groups, but they all still seem pretty in the dark 😛 TAGEND

“I don’t know everything that happened. Patently I didn’t suffer like other people are suffering, but still. It simply sucks.”

Such a shitty situation all around.