A folkloric dress so pretty, it feels like your very own mariachi serenade wherever you go. South-of-the-border inspiration meets carefree ease in this slipover shift, hand-embroidered with vivacious blooms and a lighthearted butterfly front and center. On the shoulder or off, its flirtatious design brightens both your spirit and your style – and catches admiring looks in any language! Back From Bali is dedicated to creating beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. All of our items are crafted, sewn and painted by hand in Bali, by local artists and women who own small home businesses. For over 20 years, we have nurtured fair, honest and caring relationships with our artisans and their families – so you can feel as good about wearing our products as they feel about making them.
- South of the border charm makes this Mexican Floral Short Dress an exceptional addition to your summer wardrobe, blending folkloric details with an easy carefree style
- Exclusively designed embroidery adds an extra special touch; brilliant flowers and a single butterfly twine across the front, while two floral sprigs on the upper back add a flirty touch as you pass by
- Elasticized neckline fits comfortably on or off the shoulders – try either one shoulder or both; on-trend high-low hem scoops to knee length in back
- Soft rayon fabric flows and drapes gracefully for a flattering fit without clinging; machine washable and colorfast
- Back From Bali creates beautiful, quality clothing with a heart. Our items are designed and crafted by hand in Bali, where we nurture fair, honest and caring relationships with our local women artisans