❖ Damage Resistance: Best chioce for beginner
√ Crash test: crash from flight altitude, bearing collision several times, no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance.
√ Drop test: high meters vertical drop three times, no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance.
√ Bend test: Blade can be bend into 90°, no crush.
√ Press test: Forced to press the drone, no serious damage or dysfunctional appearance.
∙ TRAJECTORY FLYING – Trace the desired flight path on your phone screen and the drone will go forwards it.
∙ BAROMETRIC RATING – the ability to analyze surrounding environments like wind, air pressure and hold itself stably in a certain altitude.
∙ BARREL ROLL – Pressing special move button, quadcopter will automatically adjust to the best possible position. Then do a barrel roll to any direction.
∙ Item size– 9 x 9 inches (accounting the wind sticks)
∙ Weight–100 g / 0.22 lbs (no need to register with FAA)
∙ Charging time– 30-100 minutes based on power source, or till charger glows red
∙ Flying time– 10 minutes without using the special move function. 7-8 minutes for average usage
∙ Quadcopter * 1 (includes 1*camera, 1*3.7V 600 mAh Li-po battery, 4* main blades)
∙ Remote controller * 1 (battery excluded)
∙ Extra Main Blades * 4
∙ Bag of Extra Screws * 1
∙ USB charging cable * 1
∙ Screwdriver * 1
∙ User Manual * 1
- ✈ UNBREAKABLE – ABS material: light, flexible, bendable and soft, which can bear kinds of strike. A really durable drone for beginners.
- ✈ WI-FI FPV REAL TIME TRANSMISSION – Connect your phone with the drone and the view will be shown directly on your phone, enjoying the world in a different way. Compatible with 3D headset.
- ✈ HEADLESS MODE – Built-in direction adaptor, allowing user to operate from any direction without worrying about the drone’s facing direction, and an altimeter that locks its height.
- ✈ ONE HOT KEY – Programming the drone with one key take off, land, stop, return and 3D roll. A good quadcopter for beginners and can operate easily and steadily in any conditions.
- ✈ GRAVITY INDUCTION: Allows you to fly your Rc Drone forward, backward, left or right in correspondence to the angle you hold your mobile device.