1. Practice your finger one by one string, from first-string to sixth-string or bass to treble.
2. Practice your finger on a single strings from first-fret to sixth-fret.
3. Practice barre and chord patterns, such as the C chord, AM chord, EM chord, DM chord, F chord, E chord and more.
1. This portable pocket guitar just for practice fingers, not for playing voice.
2. The strings been adjusted loose for preventing the strings from broken on delivery, please tighten the strings by wrench when you receive the product.
3. Extra strings will be RANDOMLY send with the practice pocket guitar, please be careful your eyes and other body parts when you open the elastic extra strings.
Model: 6 Strings 6 Fret
Weight: Approx 145g
Closed Size: Approx 9.8″ x 2″x 1″ / 25cm x 5cm x 2.5cm
Opened Size: Approx 17.7″ x 2″ x 1″ / 45cm x 5cm x 2.5cm
Material: High-Strength Plastic Housing + Mahogany Fret board + Genuine Strings Packing Details:
1 x Pocket Guitar
1 x Carrying Bag
1 x Wrench
- Functions: Improving your finger’s sensitivity and speeding up the progress of guitar playing.
- Adjustable: 6 String’s tightness can be adjusted by wrench; Strings can be replaced.
- Small Voice: The portable guitar aim to practice your fingers, not for playing voice, the voice is very small, not bother others.
- Good Material: 6 Frets build with mahogany wood, lightweight and durable high strength plastic shell.
- Portable: Weight: Approx 145g; Closed Size: Approx 9.8″ x 2″x 1″ / 25cm x 5cm x 2.5cm; Opened Size: : Approx 17.7″ x 2″ x 1″ / 45cm x 5cm x 2.5cm