1.Industry Safety Grade EN388 level 5 cut resistance
Made of food safe ultra high molecular weight polyethylene, glass fibre, and Spandex, these gloves have been designed to resist cuts from even the sharpest blades. And meet standard EN388
2.Capacitive Touch Finger Tips
Don’t need to remove your gloves if you wish to use your tablet or smartphone to scroll through recipe’s
Provide anti-bacterial prevention with a protective layer between you and your tools. Great for ALL kitchens, restaurants and homes!
DecoStain’s gloves are washing machine friendly, however, we do recommend to let our gloves drip dry. Throwing them into a dryer may cause damage/shrinkage to the microfiber tech that is instilled in each glove.
Perfect for food prep and processing, chopping and cutting vegetables, potatoes, meat, poultry, grading cheese, etc.
Warning: Glove is only cut resistant, not smash or puncture proof.
Click the orange “Add to Cart” button and Order your DecoStain’s Cut Resistant Gloves Today!
- HIGH PROTECTION PERFORMANCE: Meet the CE Regulatory EN388 standard for level 5 cut resistance. The materials 4 times stronger than regular leather.
- WEAR COMFORTABLE: Hi-tech Materials and new fiber blend technology provide optimal safety and lightweight, breathable and stretch fit.
- FOOD SAFETY: Proven 100% food safety. none toxic contains.
- USAGE: Maximum protect your hands being cut by sharpen knife, tools, glass and any other sharp edged blades. It’s your best choice for using it when slicing or cuting foods in kitchen and slashing or dashing in the workshop and outdoor.
- WASHER FRIENDLY: Our gloves are washing machine friendly, however dirp dry is recommended. Dryer drum may cause demage and shrinkage to the microfiber.