The latest scientific research has shown that hair dyes contain harsh chemicals that may trigger the development of abnormal cancer cells.
About 87-100 women who dyed their hair for quite a long time have been diagnosed with breast cancer. The number of patients diagnosed with ovarian cancer who have colored their hair 1-4 times a year has dropped by 70%.
Natural products may not last as conventional ones, however they will surely strengthen and protect your hair. According to the National Institute of Cancer, there are over 500 chemical ingredients in hair dyes, and most of them are carcinogenic. Seems horrible, right?
Coffee on the other hand, is an amazing natural product and it provides great effects. It provides excellent results, plus your hair will grow much faster.
According to a 2007 study that was published in the International Magazine of Dermatology in the January edition, coffee works amazing when it comes to boosting hair growth.
Use coffee to dye your hair
- Prepare a truly strong dose of organic coffee. Use espresso, because some of the non-organic varieties are treated with chemicals.
- Let it cool at room temperature.
- Add 2 teaspoons of organic coffee and 2 cups of all-natural conditioner to a cup of the coffee you already made.
- Apply the resulting mixture on your hair, and leave it on for an hour. This natural ‘dye’ will color your hair without affecting its quality. Enjoy your deep chocolate brown miracle.
- Use mild shampoo to wash your hair, and then rinse your hair with the coffee you have already made.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse well, and apple cider vinegar works great for that purpose, because it has the power to fix your hair color.
- Rinse your hair again with lukewarm water. If you are not happy with the way your hair looks, repeat the procedure a few more times, and you will sure get the desired results.
[socialsuite cid=7344 width=”815px” height=”600px”]