Alluring cultured freshwater pearls (dyed) with silver tone accent beads on cotton snake cord wrap bracelet. Handcrafted by artisan Khun Sap from Thailand, this chic and provocative wrap bracelet compliments your natural beauty and fashion versatility. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Khun Sap is passionate about jewelry. So much so that she’s turned her jewelry design into a family business. Khun Sap and her husband own and manage their store inside a fashion mall located in central Bangkok. Family members living in the surrounding provinces make each of Khun Sap’s creative and unique design. K’Sap finds enjoyment in designing various styles and types of jewelry using natural stones and local materials. K’Sap is proud that she can give back to her family.
- Material: Cotton rope cord, Silver-tone Base Beads | Weight: 41.1 grams
- Bracelet Width: 11 mm (0.43 in) | Length: 32 in long plus 2 in extension
- Stone: Cultured freshwater pearls (dyed) | Color: Silver
- Style: Handmade, Bracelet | Clasp Type: Wrap bracelet, Toggle
- Includes an official ‘AERAVIDA Fair Trade Sourcing’ Card with certified Seal of Authenticity.