Forerunner 630 uses extended physiological metrics to help you get the most out of your workouts and feel confident with what you can accomplish when you toe the line. Once Forerunner 630 learns your lactate threshold through a guided test, you can apply it to your heart rate training when setting up zones. Overall training load, sleep, nutrition and general life stress play a role in how you will perform in a tough workout. To give you a better idea of what days you should aim for a tough workout or use as a recovery day, Forerunner 630 provides you with a stress score based off your heart rate. Performance condition is another feature that gives you an idea of how you will fare in a workout. As you run, this feature analyzes your pace, heart rate and heart rate variability to make a real-time assessment of your ability to perform.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Touchscreen GPS running watch with a high resolution color display
- Advanced running dynamics¹ include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio
- Features stress score, performance condition and lactate threshold²
- Connected features³: automatic uploads to Garmin ConnectTM, live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing