Forerunner 630 has all the numbers to measure a runner. The touchscreen GPS running watch features advanced running dynamics1, extended physiological3 measurements, and extensive smart features2. The 630 also measures your heart to provide a stress score3, performance condition3 and lactate threshold3. Pairing with an HRM-Run also enables advanced running dynamics: ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, and real-time stride length. Smart features2 include e-mail, text, call and calendar smart notifications, and Connect IQ applications, watch faces, widgets and data fields. Additional connected features2 include automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, audio prompts and live tracking.
- 2ND GENERATION RUNNING DYNAMICS -Calculates 6 advanced running dynamics: stride length, ground contact time balance, vertical ratio, cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- PHYSIOLOGICAL MEASUREMENTS -Supports advanced physiological measurements: stress score, performance condition, lactate threshold, recovery time, VO2 max, predicted race times
- BATTERY LIFE – Long-lasting, user-replaceable battery.
- WIRELESS – Wirelessly transmits accurate heart rate to your compatible device
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS – See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone.