This beautiful choker features cultured freshwater white pearls, mother of pearl that form a flower in the center, accentuated by glass beads. The necklace is handmade by talented artisans in Thailand. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Lai was exposed to the craft of jewelry making at a very early age. By 14, Lai’s aptitude and skill had blossomed and she was able to turn her jewelry making talent into a business for her family. Her enchanting floral designs are derived from the natural colors and stone materials found abundantly in Thailand. Her warm personality, creativity, and hard-work have helped her business grow.
- Material: Memory wire wrap, Glass beads
- Stone: Cultured freshwater pearl, Mother of pearl | Color: White
- Design Measurements: 34 mm (1.34 in) wide | Necklace Length: 14-22 in (adjustable)
- Weight: 15.9 grams | Clasp Type: Open-Ended, Adjustable | Style: Handmade
- Includes an official ‘AERAVIDA Fair Trade Sourcing’ Card with certified Seal of Authenticity.