Condition:New with tag
Tribal Affiliation:NavajoMain Stone:Turquoise
Pendant is Handmade by Navajo Artist Robert Little & Chain is Handcrafted by Navajo Artist Charlene Little Stone(s): PURE hand cut Turquoise Pendant, Turquoise, LAPIS and Traditional Heishi Chain Size: Chain is 20 inch Long, Pendant size Including bail is 2 inch x 5/8 inch Ending: Wire loop and 7mm spring ring clasp as shown in picture Pendant Stamped inch inch Silver and Both Artists initial inch Little CR inch C stands for Charlene and R stands for Robert and their last name is Little also Chain is Stamped () Silver Alloy on the ClaspÂ
Actual Item in Photo?: No, Stock photo. Artist will make the item as close as possible
Country of Origin: Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Authenticity: Verified Authentic
Artisan: Robert Little
We are doing our best to describe every item as accurate as we can, please note that all mines, materials or stones are named based on our sole judgment and without using any geologist or laboratory test, mostly according to their color and texture.
We will not be able to guarantee any stones name and origin or the mines name. Just a small amount of different minerals in a stone can change the color or even the stones name.
Even-though we do our best to identify the materials used as accurate as we can, but we are not able to assume any responsibility. Therefore you are purchasing our merchandize not based on the stone, material or mines name mentioned in the listings and solely based on their beauty and the fact that Native American artists craft them.
We would like to be honest with all of our customers, we are hoping that you understand this common fact and help us keep supporting our local Native American artists.
- SKU: 370837324183, Condition:New with tag, Jewelry Type:Necklaces, Metal:Silver Alloy, Artisan:Robert Little’, Metal Purity:, , Tribal Affiliation:NavajoMain Stone:Turquoise, Signed?:Signed, Pendant is Handmade by Navajo Artist Robert Litt
- Please refer to the description for more information including sizes, artists name and stone information. THANK YOU for helping us Support our local Native American artists.
- Native-Bay has the largest online selection of Authentic ONLY Native American Jewelry. All items are Proudly Crafted in the U.S.A.
- Verified Authentic. All stones used are Natural and hand-picked by the Native American artist. NEW condition with retail tag still attached.
- If the item is a pendant and it is photographed with a chain attached, you will receive the chain as well. Rings can be resized to any desired size for an additional $27 (Please note that it might take the artist 3-5 extra business days to resize the ring