Decorate yourself with this gorgeous handcrafted necklace from Thailand. This waterfall necklace offers layers of simulated cyan blue-green turquoise stone on cotton wax rope strands. The design features a toggle clasp with a 2.25 in. extension. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: “My name is Thidarat I am a full time Thai government employee working in Bangkok. I love to design and craft the jewelry by myself. I am happy when I see others appreciate my designs. This inspires me to make more beautiful jewelry. My designs are made by friends and family in Lamphun, the northern province of Thailand. My satisfaction comes from being able to create work and income for the people back home so that they can have a better life”.
- Material: Cotton wax rope
- Stone: Simulated Turquoise | Color: Cyan Blue-Green
- Design Measurements: Dropping 100 mm (3.94 in) at the longest | Length: 17 in long plus 2.25 in extension
- Weight: 89 grams | Clasp Type: Toggle | Style: Handmade, Bib
- Includes an official ‘AERAVIDA Fair Trade Sourcing’ Card with certified Seal of Authenticity.