Shape: Coat of Arms Collection: Traditional This stunning set is part of the Traditional collection most of which was developed during the Soviet era at the plant. Fine porcelain items developed during this period are characterized by their clean lines, soft forms, precise shapes, and bright of colors.
- Made in: Russia by Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Material: Gold Leaf, Porcelain
- Set Contains: 6 teacups, 6 saucers, 6 plates, 1 teapot, 1 sugar bowl
- Capacity: Teapot – 33.9 fl oz (1 L); Sugar Bowl – 13.5 fl oz (400 ml); Teacup – 7.4 fl oz (220 ml)
- Diameter: Saucer – 5.5” (14 cm); Plate – 7.3” (18.5 cm)