This set comes from the White Gold porcelain line, developed at Imperial Porcelain Factory (called Lomonosov Porcelain Factory during the Soviet times) in late 60s. A unique type of bone porcelain was developed specifically for this line that was characterized by super-thin walls and amazing strength, similar to that of the famous ancient Chinese Eggshell porcelain. For their work, the creators of the White Gold line of tableware received the National USSR award in the area of science and technology.
Collection: White Gold
- Made in Russia by Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Material: Bone China, Gold Leaf
- Set Contains: 6 teacups, 6 saucers, 6 plates, 1 teapot, 1 sugar bowl
- Capacity: Teapot – 30.4 fl oz (900 ml); Sugar Bowl – 10.1 fl oz (300 ml); Teacup – 7.4 fl oz (220 ml)
- Diameter: Saucer – 5.9” (15 cm); Plate – 7.3” (18.5 cm)