Authors: Shape – U. Troitskiy; Design – G. Shulyak Shape: Natasha; Collection: White Gold The refined Russian Imperial porcelain design of beautiful coral branches were created by G. Shulyak, one of the company’s best artists. Moreover, coupling this amazing design with bone china gives it an absolutely magical feel. Bone china uses finely ground genuine animal bones, creating magical translucent porcelain, often called the “white gold.” The Imperial Porcelain Factory had been making bone china since the 1960s and is currently the only Russian bone china producer.
- Made in: Russia by Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Material: Bone China, Gold Leaf
- Set Contains: 1 teapot, 1 sugar bowl, 6 teacups, 6 saucers, 6 plates
- Capacity: Teapot – 30.4 fl oz (900 ml); Sugar Bowl – 10.1 fl oz (300 ml); Teacup – 7.4 fl oz (220 ml)
- Diameter: Saucer – 6” (15 cm); Plate – 7.1” (18 cm)