This lavishly-rich and brimming with hidden emotions tea set mirrors the joy of the unstoppable and happy avalanche of people, plants, and animals stirring together in a traditionally-authentic Russian fair. The authors of this extravagantly-fascinating set were awarded the gold medal at the 1958 World’s Fair in Brussels (Serafima Yakovleva for the shape and Aleksey Vorobyovskiy for the painted designs on the set). This tea set is permanently featured in the Hermitage Museum.
- Made in: Russia by Imperial Porcelain Factory
- Material: Gold Leaf, Porcelain
- Set Contains: 6 teacups, 6 saucers, 6 plates, 1 teapot, and 1 sugar bowl
- Capacity: Teapot – 27 fl oz (800 ml); Sugar bowl – 13.5 fl oz (400 ml); Teacup – 8.5 fl oz (250 ml). Diameter: Saucer – 6” (14.6 cm), Plate – 7” (18 cm)
- Shape: Spring; Collection: Traditional