Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea with the Lomonosov Porcelain Cobalt Cell 20 pcs. Made from white bone china, this unusual teacup and saucer was made at the imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It’s also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection. Lomonosov Porcelain Tea Set Cobalt Cell 20 pcs for 6 includes: 6 Tea cups 6 Saucers 6 Dessert plates Coffee/tea pot with a lid Sugar bowl with a lid Cup measures 2 1/2 inches tall, 4 inches in diameter, 8.4oz./ 250ml Saucer is 6 inches in diameter Dessert plate 1/2 inches tall, 7 inches in diameter Tea pot 5 1/2inches tall, 6 1/4 inches in diameter, the entire pot is 6 1/2 inches width, holds 20.3 oz Sugar bowl is 4 1/2 inches tall, 4 inches the widest diameter. Features: Hand decorated by Russian artisans Embellished with at least 18-karat gold Bears the factory stamp at the bottom Hand wash is recommended Shipped directly from Russia
Welcome to the world of Lomonosov Russian Porcelain !
The Imperial Russian Lomonosov Porcelain Manufactory was founded by Empress Elizabeth, Peter the Great’s daughter, in 1744. Here the gifted Russian scientist Dmitry Vinogradov independently discovered the secret of making Russian porcelain and developed the technology for its manufacture and the later creation of Lomonosov Russia.
Three hundred years ago no one in Europe had any idea of the materials and techniques used in making porcelain. The Chinese kept the secrets of porcelain production. Only in the early 18th century in Saxony the alchemist Johan F. Bottger discovered a way to produce “European” hard paste porcelain. These developments did not escape the notice of Peter I.
- The item is HAND PAINTED. Embellished with 22-karat gold. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article – 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- Tea pot with a lid measures 5 1/2inches tall, 6 1/4 inches in diameter, the entire pot is 6 1/2 inches width, holds 20.3 oz. Sugar bowl with a lid measures 4 1/2 inches tall, 4 inches the widest diameter.6 Tea cups: Cup measures 2 1/2 inches tall, 4 inches in diameter, 8.4oz./ 250ml.6 Saucers: Saucer is 6 inches in diameter. 6 Dessert (Cake) plates: Dessert plate 1/2 inches tall, 7 inches in diameter
- Shape: Tulip. Shape designer S.Yakovleva. Pattern designer G.Shulyak