Enjoy a steaming cup of hot tea with the Lomonosov Porcelain Cobalt Net 20-pieces Porcelain Tea Set. Made from white bone china, this unusual teacup and saucer was made at the imperial Russian porcelain factory in St. Petersburg. It will be a perfect gift for avid tea and coffee drinkers. It’s also a perfect addition to any porcelain drinkware collection.If you are a fan of Russian collectibles, and likes to drink tea or coffee with your friends, this 22pc Cobalt Net Lomonosov Porcelain Coffee/Tea Set is for you! This Cobalt Net 20pc Coffee/Tea Set is good for 6 persons and includes: 6 Coffee/tea cups: each measuring 2 1/2 inches tall and 2 3/4 inches in diameter 6 Saucers: each measuring 1/2 inches tall and 4 1/2 inches in diameter 6 Desert plates: each measuring 1/2 inches tall and 6 inches indiameter Coffee/tea pot with a lid: measuring 8 inches tall, and 5 inches widest diameter Lid measuring 2 1/2 inches in diameter Sugar bowl with a lid: measuring 4 1/2 inches tall and 4 inches in diameter. Features: Hand decorated by Russian artisans Embellished with at least 18-karat gold Bears the factory stamp at the bottom Hand wash is recommended Shipped directly from Russia
- The item is HAND PAINTED. Hand wash is recommended.
- The original Lomonosov factory logo is on the bottom of each piece. Genuine Article – 100% Guaranteed.
- Material: hard-paste porcelain. Made in Russia by the Imperial Lomonosov Porcelain Factory.
- The tea set includes: 6 tea cups: each measures 2.1inches tall, 3.9 inches in diameter. Capacity 8,45 oz/250 ml. 6 Saucers: is 5.9 inches in diameter. 6 Desert plates: each measures: Diameter 7″, height 0.79″. Tea pot measures 4.9 inches tall and 4.5 inches in diameter, length 7.8. Holds 20 oz/600 ml. Sugar bowl measures 4.5 inches tall x 4 inches wide, 6 inches length. Capacity 15 oz/450 ml.
- Shape: Tulip; Shape designer S.Yakovleva; Pattern designer: A.Yatskevich