Artisan Yuu from Thailand handcrafted this adorable .925 sterling silver necklace. The pendant features the sea turtle with a heart abalone shell inlay. The necklace includes an 18 inches long chain. In many cultures, the sea turtle symbolizes creation, strength, and good fortune. Add this accessory to your outfit and you’ll never feel far from the ocean. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Yuu is the younger sister of another featured artisan, Kung. Yuu started working in her sister’s silver shop at young age and, with the help of her family, has opened her own jewelry shop. Just like Kung, Yuu uses sterling silver but incorporates other unique materials that enhance the design. Yuu loves the fusion of sterling silver with vibrant colors from stones and native sea shells. Yuu and Kung work together sharing ideas and inspirations. With the income from their jewelry shops, Yuu and Kung are able provide for their families and their local community.
- Material: Sterling Silver | Trademark: Stamped 925
- Stone: Abalone Shell | Color: Green-Tones | Finish: Shiny, Polished | Style: Sea Life, Turtle, Heart
- Pendant Measurements: 19 mm (0.75 in) wide x 26 mm (1.02 in) long (including bail) | Necklace Length: 18 in long
- Bail Opening Measurement: 4 mm | Weight: 3.9 grams | Chain Type: Cable | Clasp Type: Round Spring Ring
- Includes an original AERAVIDA jewelry gift box. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!