Michal Golan is an Israeli born jewelry designer. She creates jewelry pieces which combine the look of the antique with contemporary fashion. Michal’s designs are made in the U.S.A. and inspired by Byzantine jewelry with its generous use of gemstones and pearls, and from jewelry made during the regime of Queen Victoria. Influences from Middle Eastern art, particularly Mosaic styles, are also apparent in her lavish decoration and use of brilliant colors.
- Beautiful Large Round Mosaic Medallion with Goldtone Swirls Designed Pendant
- Gorgeous mix of Green & Blue Swarovski Crystals, Volcano & Green Glass Stones with Black and Blue Enamel Accents
- Pendant size is 1 1/4″ wide by 1 1/2″ long
- Adjustable goldtone beaded chain is approximately 17″ – 21″ long
- Handmade in the USA. Green Collection. Lobster Claw Closure. Bracelet is new, signed, and comes gift box.