Make a statement with this gorgeous necklace handcrafted by artisan Naree of Thailand. This design features simulated black onyx, cultured freshwater white pearls, cultured freshwater black pearls (dyed), cultured freshwater gray pearls (dyed), fashion crystal and fashion beads in an exotic waterfall or cascade design. You will definitely turn heads with this one-of-a-kind necklace! PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Local artisan Naree grew up in Trang province in the southern part of Thailand. Naree’s family members are merchants so she grew up learning about business and trade. She wanted to make and produce something of her own so she started learning about making jewelry and the processes. It took Naree years of practice but her skills improved and she was finally able to open her own shop in Bangkok. She loves to create beautiful handmade jewelry and is thrilled when others appreciate her designs.
- Material: Jewelry wire, Fashion crystal, Fashion beads | Color: Black-Tones
- Stone: Simulated black onyx, Cultured freshwater white pearls, Cultured freshwater black pearls (dyed), Cultured freshwater gray pearls (dyed)
- Necklace Length: 25 in (first liner) x 41 in (last liner) | Weight: 178 grams
- Chain Type: Collar, Bib | Clasp Type: S-Hook | Style: Handmade, Fashion
- Includes an official ‘AERAVIDA Fair Trade Sourcing’ Card with certified Seal of Authenticity.