Add some lucky animal accent to your look with this handcrafted bracelet by the Thai Karen Hill Tribe. This cute necklace features an elephant silver pendant on cotton wax rope strand. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: In Thailand, most Karen live in the mountains and densely forested regions. Thai Karen Silver is between 99.5 to 99.9 percent pure silver. Karen silver has higher silver content then Sterling Silver thus making the material easy to bend and shape into forms. The hand-hammered and chiseled details are unique trademark of the tribe and show that each piece has been formed by the hands of skilled Karen craftsmen. Every piece of Karen silver jewelry is captivatingly beautiful and uniquely handmade.
- Material: Genuine Karen Tribal Silver between 99.5% and 99.9% pure silver, waxed red cotton rope
- Design Measurements: 13 mm (0.51 in) wide x 15 mm (0.59 in) long
- Weight: 2.7 grams | Length: 6.5 in long, can be adjusted for a custom fit
- Finish: Shiny | Style: Fashion, Tribal, Handmade | Clasp Type: Adjustable Pull Slide | Chain Type: Cotton Rope
- Includes an official ‘AERAVIDA Fair Trade Sourcing’ Card with certified Seal of Authenticity.