Compatible with most Apple iOS and Android cell phones Including iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 8.2 or later and devices with Android 4.3 or later. At-a-glance notifications Receive your messages, news, weather and much more without checking your phone. Moto Body fitness tracker Monitors your steps, calories and heart rate, so you can meet your goals. Simple navigation and clear visuals A backlit LCD with 263 ppi (360 x 325) resolution provides a sharp view, even in dim lighting. Aircraft-grade 316L stainless steel case with scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass Creates a durable design. The round design with edge-to-edge glass and a thin bezel offers a stylish look. IP67 water-resistant design Safeguards against moisture. Wireless connection to your device A Bluetooth 4.0 LE interface simplifies device pairing. Google Play apps Download apps like Spotify, Shazam and Ford for versatile functionality. Voice-activated design Lets you control the smartwatch simply by speaking. Ambient mode Extends the battery life, so you can enjoy lasting use.
- All healthy relationships need space. Including the one with your phone. That’s why there’s the new Moto 360. It streamlines your mobile life by delivering the information that matters to you, giving you more time to do the things you love. With designs made specifically for men or women, it’s easy to find the color, size, and style that fits you best. Because you deserve choice when it comes to what you wear on your wrist.
- Updates, not interruptions: Stay connected and up to date by getting messages, news, weather, and more without constantly having to check your phone.
- Men’s and women’s collections: Choose from modern designs made specifically for men or women, each one precision-crafted and built to last.
- Classic round design: With edge-to-edge glass and an exceptionally thin bezel, you see more all the way around.
- Quick-release bands for Moto 360 (2nd Gen) are designed to be swapped in seconds
- Moto Body fitness tracker: Keep fit by tracking your steps, calories, and heart rate right from your wrist.