NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: Two regal elephants face each other on this cuff bracelet from Thailand’s Nongluck Chompurat. The elephants adorn a gleaming arc of polished sterling silver featuring ornate silverwork with oxidized contrasts at each end.
.925 Sterling silver
About our Artist: ‘I was born in Chiang Mai and I come from a family of jewelers specializing in silver, especially from the Karen hill tribe. Each Karen family has a different style of working, resulting in subtle differences. I think Karen silver is attractive and representative of their life and lifestyle. I have always learned so much from them over the years, and now I’m creating my own designs.’…
- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Nongluck Chompurat to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- 6.75 in. L (end to end) x 0.1 in. W