NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: A beautiful mermaid caresses a dolphin in this pendant necklace, hand-carved from bone. Made Wardika designs this otherworldly piece from Indonesia, hanging it from a leather cord.
About our Artist: ‘While I was in junior high, I became a woodcarver and kept practicing that craft until I finished high school. Then I learned to carve horn, bone and wood. Being responsible for my small family has encouraged me to work harder and my wife and a few family members help me. We handcraft jewelry from materials such as horn, bone, beads and wood. We only use traditional tools like scissors, hammers, knives and chisels. I design unique pieces which are inspired by Bali’s art, culture and traditions.’…
- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Made Wardika to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Cord length: 13.75 in. min L – x 27.5 in. max L; Cord width: 2 mm