NOVICA, in association with National Geographic, works together with talented artisan designers around the world to produce stunning, keepsake treasures. Our mantra is to spread global happiness, so rest assured – we’ll do everything we possibly can to ensure you’re a happy customer.
About this item: The tree of life blossoms in the elegant design of this necklace by Jenny Setiawan. With its roots deep into the Earth and its branches reaching toward the Heavens, the tree of life is found in many spiritual traditions around the world. It symbolizes the notion that all living beings are born from the earth, and that it is the source of life and sustenance for all. Behind, the medallion features a hammered finish. .925 Sterling silver
Chain: 20.75″ L
Pendant: 1.5″ L x 1.1″ W x 0″ D
Chain width: 2 mm
About our Artist: Javanese artist Jenny Setiawan always dreamt about creating jewelry. ‘Java’s rich culture inspires me. At first it was a hobby but soon, a lot of my friends became interested in my designs and wanted to buy and wear them. My intention is to have a person wearing my designs to feel beautiful, romantic, and free-spirited, all at the same time.’…
- An original NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic.
- Includes an official NOVICA Story Card certifying quality & authenticity.
- NOVICA works with Jenny Setiawan to craft this item.
- Includes an original NOVICA jewelry pouch to keep for yourself or give as a gift.
- Chain: 20.75 in. L; Pendant: 1.5 in. L x 1.1 in. W; Chain width: 2 mm