A medley of tiger’s eye and simulated turquoise stone fashion describes this bracelet style handcrafted by Thai artisan Tor. Knotted individually by hand, this double wrap bracelet features a cool turtle closure. PLEASE NOTE: The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design, sizing and weight. Variations will occur from piece to piece, measurements may vary slightly.
Includes an original AERAVIDA organza jewelry pouch (comes in various colors), also handmade by our Artisans. Perfect for gift giving to someone special or keep for yourself!
AERAVIDA works directly with gifted and talented Artisans from all over the world. At the core of our philosophy is fair trade and fostering a sustainable future for our Artisans.
ARTISAN STORY: Tor describes his story in his own words: “My name is Tor. I have a graduate degree in finance and worked for a private firm for several years. I began making jewelry as a hobby and soon realized that it was my true calling. I saved up as much money as I could until I had built up enough capital to open my own store. With hard work and patience, I now have a few employees whom I have taught my designs and they help me fulfill customer orders. I enjoy coming up with new designs and working with my customers to make beautiful and original jewelry.”
- Material: Genuine leather | Color: Cyan Blue-Green
- Stone: Simulated turquoise, Tiger’s eye | Weight: 10.8 grams
- Bracelet Width: 8 mm (0.31 in) wide | Bracelet Length: 14 in plus 2 in extension
- Chain Type: Leather strand | Clasp Type: Turtle toggle | Style: Handmade
- Includes an official ‘AERAVIDA Fair Trade Sourcing’ Card with certified Seal of Authenticity.