When you’re looking for motivation to stay at your best, the Samsung Gear Fit2 keeps you going. It automatically recognizes whatever you’re doing-from walking up a flight of stairs to working out at the gym-and starts monitoring steps, distance and more. Map your run with built-in GPS, receive and respond to notifications from your wrist without breaking stride, and turn up the music that gets you moving. We all have goals. The Samsung Gear Fit2 will help you achieve yours. Tracking your step count, calories burned, floors climbed, sleep quality and more makes your goals easier to achieve. Plus, the Gear Fit2 allows you to monitor your heart rate every second of your workout. Get credit for every step thanks to the built-in GPS that gives you accurate real-time stats. You can even leave your phone behind and map your run right from your Gear Fit2. Easily check your progress with daily on-screen activity summaries. Forget about the start button. The Gear Fit2 automatically recognizes what you’re doing whether you’re running, cycling, working out on the elliptical or a variety of other activities. Select the appropriate activity mode and it begins tracking strength training, yoga, pilates and more. You’ll never miss a beat because everything gets delivered right to your Gear Fit2. Receive notifications for your favorite apps and even respond to calls, texts and more-all without reaching for your phone.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Track your step count, calories burned, heart rate, sleep quality and more
- Map your run accurately with the built-in GPS
- Automatically start tracking running, cycling and more. Or select from multiple sports modes to track your workout
- Compatible with most Android smartphones