Introducing the New Samsung Gear S2 – With its sleek design and notifications at‑a‑glance, the Gear S2 keeps you dialed in. Now you can choose from premium finishes to compliment your individual style. Express yourself with a selection of customizable watch face designs to make your Gear S2 a device for all occasions. Apps for Every Moment – Get important notifications with just a glance at your wrist. Compatible with Most Android Smartphones (Android 4.4 and later). With built-in wireless charging, it’s easy to keep the Gear S2 powered up – simply set it on the included wireless charging dock. With supported GPS navigation, you’ll stay dialed-in while you’re on the go. It also features a larger watch face and a larger battery with a thicker case – so you can stay connected for longer. Battery charging tips and precautions • If there are obstructions between the Gear and the wireless charger dock, the Gear may not charge properly. • Prevent the Gear and the wireless charger from coming into contact with sweat, liquids, or dust. • If the battery is completely discharged, the Gear cannot be turned on immediately after being connected to the charger. Allow a depleted battery to charge for a few minutes before turning on the Gear. • If you use multiple apps at once, the battery will drain quickly. To avoid losing power during a data transfer, always use these apps after fully charging the battery. • Using a power source other than the charger, such as a computer, may result in a slower charging speed due to a lower electric current.
- 1.2-inch 302dpi Display. Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/e (2.4GHz) – Bluetooth: v4.1.Dual core 1.0 GHz Processor. 4GB Internal Memory – Tizen OS.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Gear’s touch screen works improperly or lags/Your Gear’s touch screen responds slowly.- Unclean hands Make sure that you are only using clean, dry hands while operating the device. The use of objects, wet hands, or dirty hands may result in malfunction.
- Software out-of-date – If the software on the Gear is out of date, it may malfunction or work slowly. Restart the Gear and check that its software is fully updated.Bad protective cover A protective cover for the screen may also cause malfunction. Try removing the cover and testing the gear’s functionality
- For battery draining issues – Change the power settings. You can improve battery life by adjusting the power settings on your device. Verify that your charger is working.Close background applications. Verify that your Samsung Gear S is running the most recent software. …Perform a soft reset