These smart reusable lids can stretch over all kind of round shapes. The lids are very hard to tear apart. Well, you can if you want to, but you really have to be determined then to do that. 🙂
Not only can these fit a wide range of containers, they also work on objects that didn’t even had a lid to begin with! These lids can also replace lost lids.
This is a special smallest size pack, suitable for jars for example.
You will get:
• 1 PVC bag with the lids in it.
• 2 green lids.
• 2 red lids.
• 2 purple lids.
• 2 orange lids.
• 1 pink lid.
• 1 light blue lid.
• 1 dark blue lid.
• 1 yellow lid.
The 1 diameter size is:
• 2.56in / 6.5cm
The inner side wall of the lid is about 1.02in/2.7cm in height which is handy to cover objects that need that extra length because the diameter of the object is larger.
• These, or the surface you put these on, should be dry. Otherwise you will have a hard time to put them on, because they will slip. If surface is rugged it would be a bit easier even if surface is wet however. Like the rim on a jar.
• These lids can also work to keep any liquid from spilling out.
• If you happen to get less than 12 lids, the supplier made a mistake when packing, so message us and we can sort it out.
- VERSITILE – Use it on fruit, cans, jars, bowls, etc. Fits mainly round shapes, but can also fit other shapes. Produces an air-tight seal to keep your food fresh longer! Great when juicing for example.
- FOOD SAFE – Made of 100% Food Grade Silicone, BPA Free, FDA (USA), LFGB (German) and SGS (Australian) approved materials. Rated -40F / -40C to 446F / 230C.
- MONEYSAVER – Can be reused over and over again to preserve your food. No need to waste aluminum foil or plastic wrap anymore! A must in every kitchen!
- HIGH QUALITY – Very durable and easy to clean. In dishwasher or by hand. It will not tear, but if it does, do contact us and we will help you out. If it doesn’t tear after a few first uses it should last for quite some time during normal use.
- BONUS! – Additionally, we created an ebook about our lids in .pdf format which we hope you will find useful. It will be send by email.