S=Shoulder 20.0″; Bust 43.3″; Sleeve 19.6″; Length 39.7″
M=Shoulder 20.4″; Bust 44.8″; Sleeve 20.0″; Length 40.1″
L=Shoulder 20.8″; Bust 46.4″; Sleeve 20.8″; Length 40.9″
The teddy bear coat is ideal for winter fashion in so many amazing ways:
-First, it gives you warmth. Like the warmth of a teddy bear when you were sad or scared as a kid.
-It covers up your seasonal and elegantly curated winter outfit, but it’s cute and cozy, so who cares?
-Teddy bear coats come in all different shapes, colors and silhouette. All you have to do is pick one-or two. or five-that are the right fit for your wardrobe and your personality.
-Your teddy bear coat helps you stand out among the sea of black down coats that you’ll undoubtedly see all season long.
-The teddy coat also adds some much needed texture to a simple outfit, such as some color to an all black ensemble (a winter go-to).
-It’ll go with any look-skinny jeans, a mini dress, over-the-knee boots, booties, you name it!
- 88% camel hair, 12% silk; lining: 100% viscose
- Oversize coat in camel fur on a silk base with lapels, low set-in sleeves and welt pockets. Lined. Double-breasted two-button fastening.
- it gives you warmth. Like the warmth of a teddy bear when you were sad or scared as a kid.
- Dropped shoulders and angled sleeve seams augment the oversized proportions of a cozy teddy bear coat made from an exquisitely plush blend of camel hair and silk.
- What’s really miraculous about this season’s lovely, cuddly coats is that, while you’ll be snug as a bug in a rug, you’ll also look stylish, not swamped and effortlessly chic, whether you’re heading to the office or out for drinks.